The BG 56 C-E petrol-powered blower is a breeze to use!
With our ErgoStart technology, starting this efficient blower is almost effortless, whilst the multi-function handle makes it comfortable to operate at all times.
This blower also features our reduced-emission engine technology, which significantly lowers exhaust emissions, whilst still delivering a powerful performance.
- Gutter Set: The practical and approx. 3m long gutter cleaning kit for blowers and vacuum shredders allows you to blast even hard-to-reach gutters
- Vacuum Attachment: Converts the blower into a vacuum shredder. For STIHL BG 56 C-E and BG 86 C-E.
- Curve flat nozzle: The narrow profile of the flat nozzle ensures high air speed. Perfect for removing stuck on debris (e.g. wet leaves). Its curved shape enables it to more accurately target dirt and debris.
FeaturesSTIHL ErgoStart technology
STIHL ErgoStart means that the effort needed to start your blower is reduced by half. The BG 56 C-E is so easy to start it's almost effortless!
Multi-function control handle
The comfortable handle has a thumb-operated lever, which is easy to use and means that your hand never has to leave the handle giving you complete control at all times.
Reduced emission engine
This technology has been developed to significantly reduce exhaust emissions, without compromising on power.
FAQsQWhat should I wear when using this blower?
A: We recommend that you wear snug-fitting clothes, goggles, gloves and sturdy boots or shoes, and tie back long hair.
Tips#1Cleaning your BG 56 C-E
The BG 56 C-E can be cleaned using a damp cloth or soft brush.
#2Storing your BG 56 C-E
Store your BG 56 C-E in a clean and dry area and keep out of the reach of children at all times.
#3Clearing leaves with your BG 56 C-E
Instead of just blowing the leaves around the garden, blow them into a corner to keep them contained and make it easier to collect them up.
|Sound power level dB(A) 1)||104|
|Vibration value, right m/s2 2)||7.5|
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 1)||90|
|Tank volume l||0.54|
1) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
2) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
Andreas Stihl founds an engineering office in Stuttgart and develops his own chainsaw.
STIHL becomes a brand. The name represents the ceaseless quest of the engineer and company founder Andreas Stihl to ease the heavy labour of forestry work with his inventions.
STIHL presents his portable petrol-powered chainsaw at the Leipzig trade fair – it is well received and orders flow in from across Europe.